Welcome to a one-of-a-kind Manhattan orthodontic practice.
Goodman Orthodontics is your destination for high quality orthodontic treatment. Combining the latest innovative techniques, 24 years of experience as an orthodontic specialist, and an environment designed to meet your needs, our Manhattan office will leave you smiling brighter at every turn.
A leader in the orthodontic community, we offer a wide array of treatment options and are proud to be one of the foremost Invisalign® providers in the country, year after year.
About Dr. Goodman
Dr. Adam Goodman is a leader in the field of orthodontics. He was the first orthodontist in Manhattan to utilize the advanced technology of SureSmile braces, which can provide patients with a beautiful, straight smile up to 40% faster than traditional braces.
Additionally, Dr. Goodman is known across the country as a respected expert on Invisalign treatment. He is retained by the parent company of Invisalign as a teacher and lecturer and member of their esteemed Faculty, and has personally trained over 1,000 orthodontists and dentists across North America. He also was appointed to the teaching staff of New York Weill Cornell Orthognathic Surgery Clinic. Dr.Goodman uses the amazing radiation-free Itero scanner, which produces the most comfortable Invisalign aligners without any gooey dental impressions. Because of his expertise, Dr. Goodman has been profiled by both Fox-5TV and WPIX TV.
Unique Orthodontic Office
The team at Goodman Orthodontics takes pride in making sure the personal and professional care you receive is second-to-none. Here are just a few of the things we do that make our Manhattan and Riverdale orthodontic practice unique:
- We believe in the importance of your child's education, and schedule appointments around school hours. We have convenient after school appointment times available, as well as weekend appointments. Only 1—2 visits in the whole treatment process will require a during-school appointment.
The Conservative Approach
- Dr. Goodman will only begin orthodontic treatment when it is absolutely necessary. Some children require earlier intervention between the ages of 7—10. However many children do not, and Dr. Goodman does not believe in subjecting growing mouths to unnecessary orthodontic treatment. The mission of Goodman Orthodontics is to provide the most efficient and effective treatment.
Variety of Treatment Options
- At Goodman Orthodontics, we offer the most effective and efficient treatment options to meet the individual needs of every one of our patients. From the SureSmile system to Invisalign to a variety of other types of braces, we’ll help you find the orthodontic treatment option that’s right for you. Because Dr. Goodman is an orthodontist who regularly employs both braces and Invisalign, he is keenly aware of the strengths and deficits of each appliance, and will advise the right fit for each patient. In fact, many patients are treated with a combination of braces and Invisalign if a mid-treatment switch is warranted for increased efficiency.
- We offer quality braces that are affordable. Dr. Goodman offers flexible payment options that fit into your budget, and his fees are thousands less than some other leading Manhattan orthodontic practices.
Our New Patient Guarantee
- We are confident you will be satisfied with the orthodontic care and expertise you receive during your first visit to our Manhattan or Riverdale office. For this reason—while some orthodontist offices charge $500 for a consultation without even determining if a patient is a candidate for treatment—Goodman Orthodontics offers a FREE initial exam. The initial exam will include a treatment time estimate and a treatment cost. Some offices offer "free" consultations, yet after a brief exam tell a patient that they can't really make any recommendations until they have orthodontic records at an additional cost. We want your initial consultation to provide as much information as we can at absolutely no cost. Orthodontic records will be taken upon starting treatment, and in most cases the analysis of the records will not change the initial estimate of treatment time, and never change the cost stated at the initial consultation.
Book Your Appointment Today
Goodman Orthodontics is committed to using an effective combination of cutting-edge dental technology, and time-proven methods to keep your smile healthy and beautiful. Our comprehensive, diverse treatment options, friendly office, and talented staff make us your premier destination for orthodontic treatment in the Manhattan, New York and Riverdale areas. Contact us today to get started with Dr. Goodman, or request an appointment online. We look forward to welcoming you to our office!